Monday 4 April 2016

My I, Wasn't WE Before!

My childish whims,
Your childish smile.
My obsession with you,
And your eyes, your deep brown eyes like the sky.
Infinite, endless, filled with dreams and hopes,
And love.

My scars, my pain, my sorrow, my name!
I forgot it all with just a touch.
A touch so deep and divine,
Which I could be eternally gratified for.

Slowly swirling, from cheeks to the neck.
Your fingers ran a spark in every second.
In me, my soul, my dreams, all ignited.
Your eyes, through the glasses,
Broke all the chains I was tied up to,
And made me someone I wanted to be.

How did you know that I was here?
How did you realise that you were all I ever wanted?
How did you finally fit into the sea of jigsaw puzzles?
How did you see through me and made me yours forever?
Where were you all this while?

I fly the flight I never flew, with you.
I swim the oceans happy, in which once I dreaded to be in.
I now will fight as I now know the light is you.
I will now fill up the holes as my heart is you.
I don't have to hunt anymore as my search is over.

I have never been in so much love before.
I haven't been felt so secure before.
I have never been loved before.
My life hasn't been magical before.
I have never been ME before!

My, I wasn't WE before!


No comments:

Post a Comment