Sunday 11 January 2015

An Open Letter To Hrithik Roshan

Dear Hrithik Roshan,

Yesterday, I genuinely forgot that it was your birthday, but I did have a dream which had the exact red car which you drove in Kaho Na Pyaar Hain. Just the difference was that my Naani was driving the car in my dreams yesterday. I baked cake on my own yesterday. That is how much affection I have for you. Well, as I forgot to wish, a very Happy Birthday to you. This post might be published late but I am writing today!

Rather than giving you gifts, I have some complains for you. I am not the type of fan who builds temples, sticks posters, make out with the posters, worships with Agarbattis everyday. I don't even want to be one of those kind. But I am someone who respects the brilliance in you, and has been trying to follow what you do (apart from your workout regime). 

Now apart from my selfish motives, let us come to generalization. Have you ever wondered how painful it is when you just fall in love with a man when you are just 5 years old, and the next thing that you find out is that, the man got married! I have been through that pain! 

How do you feel when you know the man you adore is in the town and you just can't meet him, coz Hello! I was standing all the way behind, during the Joyalukkas Opening at Vadodara, let me tell you, I am just 5'1". It takes a lot of sweaty and obnoxious armpits to go through you! Have you ever wondered about those who do not have the enough money to buy VIP tickets? I bunked my freaking awesome tuition classes for it! I had a full amazing opportunity to meet you at a private party in Indore, but then again, you never worry about those who do not have the access! 

Moreover! You have no right! Absolutely no right to make a 5 year old girl, dream of living life with you like adults! Isn't my teenage and adulthood, a problem enough for me! I still remember telling my mother, on how desperately I could be your domestic help just to be with you! Have you ever thought that why are you so perfect? 

You are the kind of man which has been described in every mythology. You are someone I guess how Jesus, Shankar, Arjun, Krishna, Gautam Buddha, might have looked. And here there is no exaggeration! I have spent every Valentine's Day telling everyone that I enjoy being single, but the reality was that I was waiting for MY Hrithik Roshan.

But you know what! Here comes the complete base and my motive for this letter. I thought men like you do not exist! I thought I would never fall in love and I will wait for you! (Yes! I was that insane!) But I was wrong! I did not find someone like you, but guaranteed I found someone who is million times better than you, because of only one reason. And that is that he knows I Exist! He is not a dream, he is reality. And the major part of why he is better than you is, he is way more cuter, and he loves me more than anything else in the world. He is also someone who would keep me like The Queen of his own kingdom, and I am proud to be one. 

Jealous? You should be!

I am now far more contented that I cannot meet you. Because I am a fellow Journalist/ Writer in making. If I have the potentiality enough, I will meet you not by lines, but by giving you an appointment, or taking yours.

Yours not forever (coz I have my soulmate)

Anokhi Dasgupta





No comments:

Post a Comment